Size –5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 10-17
Internet Fireplace Lake View (more...)
Welcome to The Lake View at Bear Lake! Come take a seat, enjoy the views and have some fun!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR WINTER (SNOWY WEATHER): 4 wheel drive or chains are required to visit the home. Look, there is no one to check but we want to ensure you can move around at your leisure. This is a small town and considered rural, so don't get stuck! Also, we do have plow service to our home depending on the size of the storm, however this may require you to temporarily move your vehicle to ensure the driveways can be cleared. (We unfortunately do not have walkway shoveling services but shovels are located at both entrances of the home.)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUMMER HOME MAINTENANCE: We take pride in our landscaping and have a service come to the home once a week for maintenance. This will include mowing and anything else as needed. This typically is done within 30 minutes and will not be too early in the morning.
CLEANING FEE: 100% of our cleaning fee goes directly to our amazing cleaning crew who helps us keep the property to the highest standards. We are lucky to have them, they are pretty awesome!
CHECK OUT - We love to be transparent! Upon checkout, here is what we ask for:
1. Please dispose kitchen trash and any extra food in the garbage bins. (If your stay is over a Monday night, can we trouble you to pull the garbage cans to the street or bring them in.)
2. Please make sure that any amenities that use propane is off (outdoor deck heater & BBQ's).
3. If you have time, we would greatly appreciate the grills to be burned\scraped off. We don't need this spotless, but it would greatly help our small cleaning crew move through the home quicker.
4. Please make sure that all doors and windows are shut and locked up.
That is it, we take care of the rest!
HOUSE GUIDELINES - These guidelines help us maintain the integrity of the home so we can share it for years to come. In general, we ask that you treat the home with care!
1. We ask that no shoes are worn on the carpet.
2. If you visit the beach, please wash off all sand prior to entering the home.
3. No smoking indoor or outdoors (vaping ok outdoors)
4. We often run our sprinklers in the early morning during the summer, please do not leave items on the lawn overnight.
---->HOUSE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS<----
Unfortunately we are under strict insurance guidelines therefore a violation to any of the rules listed below can cause your booking to be cancelled without refund.
1. We welcome renters age 25 years or older.
2. A request for a signed Renters Agreement and Valid Government ID will be sent via email upon booking. The Renters Agreement needs to be signed and the Valid Government ID needs to be uploaded within 48 hours of booking.
3. The individual booking must be present during stay.
OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy of 17 must be adhered to, this includes all ages in order to comply with our insurance. We welcome family reunions and get-togethers, but please no "parties" - loud music, excessive alcohol, etc. Sometimes you may want to have visitors outside of the guests on the reservation, if so please let us know in advance.
PET POLICY: Sorry, no pets. A violation of this requirement can invoke an additional $500 cleaning fee.
PARKING: We have ample parking between both driveways of the home and welcome additional trailers towing water or snow crafts. We are sorry, we do not allow RV parking such as 5th wheels, travel trailers, etc.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: We place a $300.00 HOLD for a security deposit. We have not had to use this as our guests have been amazing! We don't cry over spilled milk, this is only if something significant happened such as a broken t.v or major appliances as an example. We understand things will be lost and broken, we don't sweat the small stuff. The security deposit is automatically released after 48 hours of departure.
Thanks for visiting our page and we hope to see you soon!
Contact us if you have any questions.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||