Size –5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 10-17
Internet Fireplace Lake View (more...)
Welcome to The Lake View at Bear Lake! Come take a seat, enjoy the views and have some fun!
We have created this home with families in mind, where kids of all ages can play, adults can relax and memories can be made. We have stocked the home of activities for all seasons (activities below), whether it is hot or cold outside being bored will be a thing of the past (like maybe the drive on up) and the kiddos won’t want to leave. (Please do not leave children behind.)
Our goal is for friends and families to come together, unwind and truly be on vacation. With the flexibility of free early check-in whenever available and an easy checkout process (see check out instructions below for full transparency), we want our guests to come back for more.
We are owner operated and take pride in the experience of our guests. We are hands on often in-between stays to ensure our property is to our standards so your stay is impeccable. We believe in great communication so you have what you need when you need it and we hope our reviews speak for themselves. (That’s a nudge to check out our awesome reviews by our awesome guests!)
NEW FOR SUMMER 2024
+ Improved Check In and Check Out Times, we have moved away from allowing same day check in on days in which guests are checking out. Why? So that we can accommodate early and late check outs (when requested) and that we have plenty of time to turnover the home so that it is to our standards.
+ Planned (but not guaranteed) Half Basketball Court in Rear Driveway (we have the equipment, just need to get it installed!) and Shuffle Board in garage.
We have a pretty awesome location and our views are pretty spectacular. We are located on the Idaho side, just west of HWY 89 - approx. 4 miles north of the Bear Lake Marina and 9 miles south of North Beach.
+ Volley Ball (on the grass)
+ Corn Hole (two sets)
+ Ping Pong (in the garage - open the door and take in the views while playing)
+ Giant Jenga
+ Giant Checkers
+ We stock the home with various balls - football, kick ball and soccer balls
+ 3,000 game classic arcade (indoors)
+ Mega Building Blocks “legos” (in the bunk room)
+ Family Board Games
+ Children’s Books
+ And if you are the outdoorsy type, the location of the home is prime for walks alone or with family or if you are adventurous and prefer to run, we can provide an awesome 3 or 6 mile route upon request.
+ Infrared BBQ (deck)
+ Blackstone Griddle Grill (deck)
+ Outdoor Space Heater (deck)
+ Outdoor Fire Pit (side of house with lake views)
+ For Beach Visits - 6 Beach Chairs, beach blankets and towels specifically for the beach.
+ All bedrooms and living rooms have T.V’s. T.V’s are Roku Enabled, you will need to bring your own user name and password!
+ Kitchen Seasonings
+ Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Creamer and various sugar options.
+ Most common appliances (skillet, mixer, blender - if you need something specific just ask!)
+ High Chair (1)
+ Pack N Play (1)
+ Baby Gate (on the main floor at the top of the floors)
+ Glider & Ottoman (guest room, lower floor)
- Primary Suite w/ King Bed and en-suite walk in shower + TV
- Bunk Room w/ Twin over Full + TV
- Full Restroom (with tub)
- Living Room + TV
- Guest Room #1 w/ Queen + Glider & Ottoman, TV and lake views!
- Guest Room #2 w/ Queen + TV
- Guest Room #3 w/ Queen + TV
- Living Room w/ TV & Classic Arcade
WOW, THIS SOUNDS FUN - SO WHAT IS THE CATCH?”
There is no catch, we strive to be pretty awesome! However, there are the things you will need to know-
SECURITY CAMERAS: For the safety of our guests and to maintain a safe environment, we have exterior security cameras with audio and video capabilities installed and active. This statement is required by this platform, we very much respect the privacy of our guests while in an active reservation. It also is critical to us to monitor the home throughout all seasons, specifically when the home is not occupied. Thus, we have four cameras installed. We have one camera facing the front of the home from the front door, one over the garage, one facing the rear driveway and one facing the north side of the lot. There are no cameras inside the home.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUMMER HOME MAINTENANCE: We take pride in our landscaping and have a service come to the home once a week for maintenance. This will include mowing and anything else as needed. This typically is done within 30 minutes and will not be too early in the morning.
CLEANING FEE: 100% of our cleaning fee goes directly to our amazing cleaning crew who helps us keep the property to the highest standards. We are lucky to have them, they are pretty awesome!
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Upon booking we will ask for a $300.00 security deposit in form of a HOLD. We have not had to use this as our guests have been amazing! We don't cry over spilled milk, this is only if something significant happened such as a broken t.v or major appliances as an example. We understand things will be lost and broken, we don't sweat the small stuff. The security deposit is automatically released after 48 hours of departure.
OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy of 17 must be adhered to, this includes all ages in order to comply with our insurance. We welcome family reunions and get-togethers, but please no "parties" - loud music, excessive alcohol, etc. Sometimes you may want to have visitors outside of the guests on the reservation, if so please let us know in advance.
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS -
We love to be transparent! Upon checkout, here is what we ask for:
1. Please dispose kitchen trash and any extra food in the garbage bins. (If your stay is over a Monday night, can we trouble you to pull the garbage cans to the street or bring them in.)
2. If you have time, we would greatly appreciate the grills (BBQ or Blackstone) to be burned\scraped off. We don't need this spotless, but it would greatly help our small cleaning crew move through the home quicker.
3. Please make sure that any amenities that use propane is off (outdoor deck heater & BBQ's).
4. Please make sure that all doors and windows are shut and locked up.
That is it, we take care of the rest!
HOUSE RULES - These guidelines help us maintain the integrity of the home so we can share it for years to come. In general, we ask that you treat the home with care!
1. Please do not wear shoes inside.
2. If you visit the beach, please wash off all sand prior to entering the home.
3. No smoking indoor or outdoors (vaping ok outdoors)
4. We often run our sprinklers in the early morning during the summer, please do not leave items on the lawn overnight.
5. Please use the counters and table space with care, specifically no hot containers or pots on counters or table tops. (Trivets are provided.)
Unfortunately we are under strict insurance guidelines therefore a violation to any of the requirements listed below can cause your booking to be cancelled without refund.
Upon booking, you agree...
1. to sign a renters agreement, upload a copy of a valid government ID and submit a security deposit of $300.00 within 48 hours of booking. (See our Security Deposit Description above.)
2. that the individual booking must be present during stay.
3. to a maximum occupancy of 17 regardless of age.
4. that there will be no pets on premise and understand a $500.00 additional cleaning fee will be incurred.
5. that there will be no RV's brought on premise such as travel trailers, 5th wheels, etc. (We welcome trailers towing water crafts or snow crafts such as boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, etc.)
Thanks for considering The Lake View at Bear Lake for your next family vacation.
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure